Water Supply & Sanitation
CowaterSogema is an award-winning leader in water supply and sanitation having implemented over 100 water supply and sanitation projects in more than 30 countries, contributing to economic growth in peri-urban and rural settings in developing countries.
Using a demand-responsive and participatory approach, we work closely with local governments, consumers, and other stakeholders to build capacity at the local level and identify technology that responds to the requirements of the social, economic and physical environment. Our goal is to improve stakeholder communication and decision-making to enable fair and equitable distribution of water resources in a cost-effective and realistic manner.
OUR EXPERTISE INCLUDES
- National and subnational water supply strategy and policy development
- Large-scale engineering design and construction management
- Urban, peri-urban, and rural water supply systems and planning
- Sanitation promotion with health and hygiene education
- Water sector governance and policy development
- National and trans-boundary integrated water resources management
- Strengthening community management of infrastructure and water sector governance
- National monitoring and evaluation
- Information and communication technologies (ICT) for improved service delivery
- Mobile and GIS mapping