Public Sector Audit
Public sector audit has been a core competency of CowaterSogema for over 32 years. CowaterSogema is a world leader in supporting these reform initiatives having successfully completed projects with 25 Supreme Audit Institutions worldwide.
During this time, we have provided a comprehensive package of support and capacity development services to all types of audit and anti-corruption institutions. Our services include training in financial, regulatory, compliance and performance audit, anti-corruption investigation, and prosecution, as well as internal audit certification.
Additionally, CowaterSogema’s Audit Management Software (AMS), Audit360 is a customizable audit management tool which enhances risk assessment, audit planning and audit recommendation follow-up for Supreme Audit Institutions and Internal Audit Departments. Audit360 is deployed in a number of countries worldwide and has received acclamation from the World Bank for its appropriate application and functionality for public bodies. Learn more about CowaterSogema’s software solution here.
OUR EXPERTISE INCLUDES
- Supreme Audit Institutions and external audit
- Internal audit and internal control for Government Ministries
- Financial, regulatory, compliance and performance audit
- IT Audit
- Audit training and certification
- Customized audit management systems and computer-aided audit tools (CAATs)
- Parliamentary oversight bodies (non-SAI) and accountability institutions
- Anti-corruption investigation and prosecution training