Extractive Sector CSR
With over 30 years of experience facilitating linkages between all levels of government, communities, and other stakeholders, CowaterSogema has demonstrated capacity to develop and align sound, locally relevant strategies and initiatives. Our unique ability to align stakeholder priorities and promote constructive, participatory dialogue allows us to maximize corporate social responsibility (CSR) investment impact, reinforcing our partners’ social license to operate.
CowaterSogema’s approach draws from its deep knowledge of development best practices to achieve long-term development results. As part of this, CowaterSogema seeks to facilitate strategic platforms for collaboration to enable the creation, scale-up or replication of successful Corporate Social Investments (CSI). To do so, we prioritize the identification and sourcing of additional funding resources in order to maximize the impact of private sector investments in beneficiary communities.
OUR EXPERTISE INCLUDES
- Lead partner for CSR implementation
- Education, livelihoods and skills development
- National and local health and welfare system development
- Water supply and sanitation
- Agriculture and land development
- Designing and implementing energy and power (solar, wind, bio) programs
- Institutional capacity development
- Community services and development
- Environmental assessments and protection
- Effective local engagement, building relationships with stakeholders
- Creating stable and predictable operating and enabling environments for investments