Social Service Delivery
Our approach to social service delivery focuses on closing the gaps between needs, policy and performance to ensure the social service needs of a population are met in a responsive, accountable, and sustainable manner. CowaterSogema has delivered large-scale development initiatives related to community and rural development programs improving citizen engagement for gender responsive, accountable, and improved social service delivery, including health care, water services, and education.
CowaterSogema is committed to gender equality, women’s empowerment and women’s rights. We recognize that gender inequality creates barriers and disadvantages in all sectors and we strive to address these through interventions designed to promote empowerment and equality in social service delivery.
OUR EXPERTISE INCLUDES
- Decentralized demand-driven social service delivery
- Social service delivery planning, budgeting and management
- Gender equality and women’s empowerment
- Health systems strengthening and sector reform
- Citizen engagement, and civil society strengthening
- Accountability systems to monitor social service delivery